Lost Credit or Debit Card?
- If your ACCESSbank Debit Card is lost or stolen, please call 1.800.554.8969 immediately.
- If your ACCESSbank Business Credit Card or is lost or stolen, please call 1.800.558.3424 immediately.
Keep Yourself Safe from Fraud:
- Check your account often for suspicious activity - either through the Internet, phone or statements.
- Be wary of your surroundings and of other people who may be near you at the ATM.
- Use your body or hand to "shield" the pin pad or ATM as you enter your pin.
- Always take your receipts with you and check them against your statements.
- Report unauthorized transactions immediately.
- Never give your personal or financial information in an email or over the phone unless you have initiated the contact.
- Use online banking to protect yourself.
- Monitor your credit report. Order a free copy of your credit report annually from each of the three credit reporting agencies at annualcreditreport.com
If you Suspect Your Identity has been Stolen:
- Call ACCESSbank and credit card issuers immediately so we can start working on closing your accounts and clearing your name.
- File a police report and call the fraud unit of the three credit-reporting companies; TransUnion (800) 680-7289, Experian 888.397.3742 and Equifax 800.525.6285