Notifi lets you know the moment something important happens in your personal or business accounts by instantly sending you a message via text*, email, push notifications to your smartphone, or to your Business Online Banking message center.
With Notifi you'll always know exactly what's happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. ACCESSbank is now offering this free service to all customers.
Now you really can do it all, with one simple app. Manage your family finances and protect yourself from fraud. Use the Card Manager app to get alerts on your transactions, lock your cards in an instant, block international usage or set purchase limits by category.
Fraud Alert Text Messaging
We've expanded our fraud services with text alerts. If we have your mobile number, our Visa® Fraud Center will start sending you text alerts if there is any suspicious activity on your card. Below is some additional information to be aware of:
- This text alert will always be from a 5-digit number and not a 10-digit number resembling a phone number.
- The text number for our SMS service is 37268.
- We will never ask for your PIN or the 3-digit security number on the back of your card.
If you'd like to provide us with your mobile number so we can send you fraud text alerts, please contact your branch today.
Keep Yourself Safe from Fraud
- Check your account often for suspicious activity - either through the Internet, phone or statements.
- Use your body or hand to "shield" the pin pad or ATM as you enter your pin.
- Always take your receipts with you and check them against your statements.
- Report unauthorized transactions immediately.
- Never give your personal or financial information in an email or over the phone unless you have initiated the contact.
- Use online banking to protect yourself.
- Monitor your credit report. Order a free copy of your credit report annually from each of the three credit reporting agencies.
Identity Theft. Here are some great tips and tricks on what to do if you become a victim of identity theft.
Avoiding a Scam. Here are some helpful hints on common scams and how to you can avoid them.
Money Wiring Scams. Scammers use different methods to convince their victims to wire money.
ACCESSbank is a full-service, locally owned bank catering to customers in the Greater Omaha area.