Two-Factor Authentication ensures your banking experience remains safe.
What does two-factor authentication mean for you?
• No more frustrating security questions when accessing your account
• No need to memorize your new passcode – each generated code is unique
• Each passcode is sent directly to your device for easier access
• Your account is more secure
Notifi lets you know the moment something important happens in your personal or business accounts by instantly sending you a message via text*, email, push notifications to your smartphone, or to your Business Online Banking message center.
With Notifi you'll always know exactly what's happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. ACCESSbank is now offering this free service to all customers.
Fraud Alert Text Messaging
We've expanded our fraud services with text alerts. If we have your mobile number, our Visa® Fraud Center will start sending you text alerts if there is any suspicious activity on your card. Below is some additional information to be aware of:
- This text alert will always be from a 5-digit number and not a 10-digit number resembling a phone number.
- The text number for our SMS service is 37268.
- We will never ask for your PIN or the 3-digit security number on the back of your card.
If you'd like to provide us with your mobile number so we can send you fraud text alerts, please contact your branch today.
Keep Yourself Safe from Fraud
- Check your account often for suspicious activity - either through the Internet, phone or statements.
- Use your body or hand to "shield" the pin pad or ATM as you enter your pin.
- Always take your receipts with you and check them against your statements.
- Report unauthorized transactions immediately.
- Never give your personal or financial information in an email or over the phone unless you have initiated the contact.
- Use online banking to protect yourself.
- Monitor your credit report. Order a free copy of your credit report annually from each of the three credit reporting agencies.
In addition to these helpful tools, check out these great resources on how to identify a scam.
ACCESSbank is a full-service, locally owned bank catering to customers in the Greater Omaha area.