Ease the Pain of Large Medical Bills
ACCESSbank is with you at every stage, in sickness and in health. Our HSA lets you set aside money for all types of medical needs, so when the time comes, you can focus on getting well and not on paying the bills.
- Pay current medical expenses or save for future needs
- Tax-deductible contributions
- Tax-deferred earnings
- Tax-free distributions, if used properly
- Balance carries over from year to year
- Remains with you, regardless of change in coverage or employment
We remove all the hassles when it comes to setting up and using your Health savings account.
- No minimum opening deposit or minimum balance requirement
- No set-up fee or monthly service charge
- The larger your balance, the higher your tiered interest rate (no interest paid when balance falls below $1,000)
- Free debit card, first order of personalized checks and access to online banking
- Automatic deposits available for employee contributions
ACCESSbank is a full-service, locally owned bank catering to customers in the Greater Omaha area.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, U.S. Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. As you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.