Life is one long highway. Make every mile count.
We'll get you into the driver’s seat faster than you can imagine with our easy loan application process and quick approvals.
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Financing for new and used vehicles
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 72 months
- For new vehicles, borrow up to 100% of vehicle cost (excluding tax, licensing fees and warranties)
- For pre-owned vehicles, borrow up to the amount of vehicle's average trade-in value from Kelley Blue Book or the purchase price, whatever is lowest
- Figure out your monthly loan payments with our Auto Loan Calculator
You can get a standard loan, where you get your money all at once. Or you can choose a home equity line of credit, which allows you to access funds over and over again for a period of several years.
- No annual fee or closing costs (excluding appraisal or internal evaluation)
- Low, competitive interest rates*
- Ideal for consolidating higher interest debt
- Monthly payments can be automatically deducted from your checking account
- For line of credit, make interest-only payments
ACCESSbank is a full-service, locally owned bank catering to customers in the Greater Omaha area.
*Introductory rate only applies to loans with a total loan-to-value (LTV) of 80% or less. The initial APR will remain in effect for 6 months from the date of the agreement, and will be a fixed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 2.99%. Thereafter, the rate will change to the then in effect variable rate APR (as of today's date, the rate would be the Wall Street Journal Prime + .50% with a floor APR of 3.99%). As of today's date WSJ Prime is 3.25% The maximum APR is 16.00%. A prepayment penalty of $500 or 2% of the credit limit will apply if the line is closed within 24 months of agreement. Monthly payments of interest only (minimum periodic payment) will result in a balloon payment due at maturity. If paying the minimum periodic payment only, the loan will not be fully amortizing over the loan term and you are required to pay the remaining balance at maturity. Rates may vary and are subject to change after the initial APR. Rates are indexed to the Wall Street Journal Prime rate. Subject to credit underwriting and approval. Fees and restrictions may apply.