Our Visa Debit Card Fraud Alert service is expanding. Here's what that means for you:
- If we have your mobile number, our Visa Fraud Center will start sending you text alerts if there is any suspicious activity on your card.
- This text alert will always be from a 5-digit number and NOT a 10-digit number resembling a phone number.
- The text number for our SMS service will be 37268.
- A phone call from the bank's automated dialer will only include a request for your zip code, and no other personal information, unless you confirm that a transaction is fraudulent.
- We will never ask you for your PIN or the 3-digit security code on the back of your card.
If you'd like to provide us with your mobile number so we can send you Fraud Text Alerts, please contact your branch today.