YOUR QUESTIONS. ANSWERED.
- We will never ask you for sensitive account information, ask for your password or social security number or ask you for a PIN number or login code.
- We will never use high-pressure language, scare tactics or ask you to visit an unfamiliar website.
- We will not direct you to any links; we will ask for a reply to our message.
- We may ask you to verify that a transaction occurred on your account.
If you have questions about your debit card and need to speak to a representative, here's how you can reach us:
- During our normal business hours, please call us at 402.763.6000.
- After normal business hours, please call our After Hours Contact Center at 833-660-0494.
We encourage to check out our Card Manager product which allows you to turn your card on and off from your phone. Once your replacement card arrives, we strongly recommend you implement this useful tool which can be found in your online banking.
- From our home page, click on the "Login" button to access our online banking login screen.
- Here, you should see a "Forgot Password" link. Click on it.
- Once on the next screen, indicate the following:
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Email Address
- We can walk you through the steps you'll need to take. Call us at 402.763.6000.
- Or you can stop by one of our locations to complete a dispute form.
- We'll need a good description as to the account activity and why it's concerning to you. For example, we'll ask whether you've shared your card or PIN information, whether your card was lost or stolen or whether it's related to a subscription service.
- Once we've received your full report, we will begin our internal investigation and stay in touch with you as work through the matter as quickly as possible.
- You will need to stop by one of our locations to complete a wire transfer form.
- We'll need the exact amount you'd like wired and the purpose of your wire.
- Often referred to as "Wire Instructions", we'll ask you to to provide the recipient bank information including the Recipient Bank Name and Routing number and the Beneficiary Name, Account Number and Address.
- We'll also need your signature for our records.
- There is a fee for this service.
- Login to Bill Pay
- Select Send Money with Zelle®
- Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address
- You're ready to start sending money with Zelle®