Put your payments on a faster track
- Send and receive funds quickly and securely from one bank account to another
- Easily execute consumer, business and government transactions
- Eliminate the cost and waste of sending, receiving and processing checks
- Utilize as direct deposit payroll system for employees
- Enjoy quicker access to funds
Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit funds from multiple locations
- Deposit funds anytime you want, 24/7
- Eliminate mid-day trips to the bank
- Deposit funds up until 5:30 p.m. CT for same day credit
- Free up staff for other tasks
- Maintain and store images for easy access
- Fraud detection service to help reduce exposure against Check and ACH fraud
- Monitor and detect unauthorized payments
- Receive email notifications of unauthorized suspect fraud
- Be in control by deciding to pay or return exception items
Wire Transfer Services
- Same-day or Next Day wire transfers availability1
- Built-in security controls
- Create convenient templates for recurring and one-time payments
- Dual-control creates enhanced security
- Email confirmations delivered right to your inbox
- Easily retain and manage your frequently used wire details
insurance coverage that works for you
Not only do we offer standard insurance through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), for larger depositors, we offer Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) to extend coverage beyond the standard $250,000 amount. ns in a new Window)
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (FDIC)
ACCESSbank is a member of the FDIC, which covers depositors’ accounts, dollar-for-dollar. While the standard deposit insurance amount is $250,000, it’s important to know that a depositor can utilize multiple ownership categories to insure multiple deposit accounts at one institution.
Learn More About FDIC Coverage Calculate your Coverage
INSURED CASH SWEEP (ICS) and Certificate of deposit account registry service (cdars)ICS® and CDARS® are a convenient way to access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection on large deposits, earn a return, and enjoy flexibility.
- Rest assured. Even large deposits are eligible for protection backed by the full faith and credit of the federal government.
- Save time. Work directly with ACCESSbank. Forego opening accounts under different insurable capacities or managing multiple bank relationships.
- Access funds. Make unlimited withdrawals of funds placed into demand deposit accounts or up to six program withdrawals per month of funds placed into money market deposit accounts.
- Support your community. Feel good knowing that the full amount of funds placed through CDARS can stay local to support lending opportunities that build a stronger community.2
Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi and ICS are registered service marks, and the IntraFi hexagon and IntraFi logo are service marks, of IntraFi Network LLC.